The self-sufficient power supply on the platform is ensured by three generators. These provide 230V and 400V mains voltages. To bridge the switching between aggregates, an uninterruptible power supply (UPS) ensures the supply of scientific computers for about 5 minutes.
At present, three independent satellite connections for data transmission and VoIP telephony are available on the platform. On the platform, a redundant data acquisition takes place. The data is mirrored daily to a server on land that scientists can access.
- Airfield for helicopters up to 14 meters in length and 5.3 tons
- Crane 1.0 tons
- Measuring device containers with 19 "racks
- Energy container
- Tank container
- Workshop container
- Storage container
- Container for pilot stay
- 300 liters seawater tank
- 2,000 liters of fresh water tank
- Submersible pump with hose
- Lamps and spotlights for illuminating the deck and the jetty